Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Excited and nervous

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just talked to Brian all day (he's on night shift again..I LOVE when he has it!), and he just sent all but one of his bags to Kuwait...the Army hasnt given him an official date yet (which I think is the dumbest thing ever *spits in the general direction of the Army*), buuut...it looks like I only have 30-45 days until he's back in the US!! Yay!!!

    I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed, we have so much to organize and plan when he gets home. He has to take a 5 day training, then I fly or drive (depending on how pricey the airfare is last minute) for a week vacation with him here, then back home to work for a week or two until he finds a house he likes (umm..yeah, I'm more than a little nervous him picking it out without me), then finish packing (I've already started packing things up), drive down to meet him, drive to NC to meet his sister, and pick up some of his stuff, drive to Pittsburgh to meet his dad and get his stuff, and then to Harrisburg to get all my things, one or two more stops (he has things in storage units in a couple different states from being in the Army so long), and then finally to Tennessee to our new home, which hopefully I will like. THEN, I get the pleasure of unpacking, setting up a house, and trying to find a new job...

    Yeah, I'm more than pulling my hair out...it seems like so much work ahead of me...but I wouldnt change it for the world, I just can't wait to hug him (yeah who am I fooling, and other dirty schtuff) after being away from him for 8 very long months. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    <font color="#808080" size="1">[ September 13, 2005 07:36 PM: Message edited by: 2CUTE ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed, we have so much to organize and plan when he gets home.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">don't even worry about it...

    life is short... too short...

    and ya noo... you deserve only happiness... so just feel it...and enjoy [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    indeed 2 you deserve it just what the demon says...things will be fine no wait they will be perfect...

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know I'll have a perfect time, and enjoy the fact that he's home...but I seriously cant relax until we're both moved, I have a house, and a JOB!

    I'm such a planner too...its a bad fault sometimes [img]confused.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •